HomeAboutContact

Friday, July 22, 2011

Next Week's School Supply Sales

Sales are looking much better than last week!

Here's what I'm going to get:

$0.01 note cards @ Staples w/ Staples 8 Sheet Cross Cut Shredder to meet my minimum $5 requirement (plus, my shredder just died). . . . but if you don't need a shredder, I suggest the Free-after-rebate pens for your $5 min. purhcase.



$0.01 pencil sharpeners, and maybe the $0.25 poly portfolios @ Office Depot
be sure to click on "next week's ad" to see the right one

Office Max is the one I'm really excited about because they have FREE backpacks after rebate, so I'm definitely going to get the limit of 2 on that one  (I did it last year, and got lots of printer ink with the reward $).  Also, I'll pick up the FREE mechanical pencils, markers, sharpies and $0.01 printer paper after rebate.
be sure to click on "next week's ad" to see the right one


Be sure to check the ads by clicking on the pictures above for ALL the great deals next week!  Happy Shopping!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment